Friday, February 23, 2007

Dream Big

Happy Friday Everyone

I was recently contacted by an old friend from past that I had not spoken to for 17 years (WOW!!!). He is now a full fledged airline pilot working for an airline in the Middle East and he is very happy. Since I was writing my article on "Possibilites" for the newsletter I started thinking about my friend and what he has become. When I met him he was flying a small transport plane, and now look at him. Makes me wonder what kind of an upbringing he had that would make him believe that he could accomplish such an amazing feat. Might make a great interview.

Remember you play a huge role in helping your child to discover his potential, but don't let that scare you. Just offer all the love and encouragement you can and here's the biggy!!! Let them follow their own dreams not what you dream for them.



Have a great weekend

Monicka

No comments:

Labels