Monday, January 29, 2007

Keep an Open Mind

Funny how we can truly believe something is a scientific fact and find out many years later that we were wrong all along. I am not sure where I was when it made the news but yesterday my son informed me that Pluto was no longer considered a planet. Makes you wonder what else is going to turn out to be a bunch of worm fodder.

I guess the lesson here is not to believe everything you are told, or maybe the real lesson is to be open to all possibilities. Make it a goal to sit down with your kids and find out what interests them. Whether it is dinosaurs or extra terrestrial beings or why the sky is blue? Children are naturally curious so keep encouraging them to discover more about themselves and the world around them.

Happy Goal setting,

Monicka

No comments:

Labels