Friday, May 18, 2007

What my Daughter means to me

Many times I have blogged about my Aspergian daughter Savannah. Even before she was diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, I knew in my heart that something was not quite right, but by the same token I loved her with all of my heart and hoped she would never have to to be labelled. She is very special young lady and brings a lot of joy to all who take the time to get to know her. I will always think of her as a gift and I wouldn't want to change her one iota.

I was overjoyed to find a website where parents and caregivers can talk about their own kids on the spectrum and what they love about them. I thought it was amazing and wanted to share it with you. A gift of Love from the Autism Community
go down the page until you get to the article The Joy of Autism a Mother's Day Gift and then click on collection of stories, poems, photos, and appreciations

All the best

Monicka

No comments:

Labels