Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day in North America anyway; as the UK celebrated theirs on March 18th. Today is the day when we all appreciate the women who brought us into this world with flowers and cards and gifts. Speaking of cards, my youngest son has been working on my Mother's Day card all week. He kept asking me if I wanted a sneak peak and I told him, no, I want to be surprised. This morning when I went into his room to wake him he quickly rolled out of bed and opened his desk drawer and retrieved the card he had created for me. It brought a smile to my face when I read the words he had written and I realized how blessed I am to have such great kids. I thought I would share it with you.

It's that time of year again(your year) for you to do whatever you want so make it a good day, a day where you can use up all your energy and most important is for you to have fun and do what you want, when you want. But remember make everyday count. Love Justin

Now that's a keeper!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there

Love From Cassie and Monicka

No comments:

Labels