Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update for UK Bahrain Trip

While I was away at the workshop, my dear, sweetheart of a friend Cassie covered my blogging duties, what a great person she is and she means the world to me. So for anyone interested I am going to post an update on my ticker because I didn't do it on Monday and give Cassie a break on her blogging for Thursday.

I am so happy that I get to see my dear friend and spend some quality time together. Unfortunately we do not get to see each other as much as we would like but our friendship is as strong as ever. Friendship is a give and take kind of relationship and it takes work just like a marriage, but it is so worth it because a good friend will love you unconditionally and other than your children who else can you say that about. I love my Cassie and my life has become soooooo much richer since I met her almost three years ago. That reminds me we have an anniversary to celebrate on February 18th woohooo!!!!

Friendship is also very important for children and if you are having concerns that your child is having problems in that area, now is the time to do something about it. It is OK to ask your children if they are happy with the friends that they have so they don't think that you are feeling sorry for them. More than likely they will come out and tell you if there are any concerns. Check out the article at http://www.kidsgoals.com/child-friends.shtml on helping your child to make friends.

Happy Friendship



No comments:

Labels