Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Importance of Friendship for Your Children

This is going to be an awesome year for me because in a few months I will be leaving for the UK to see Cassie. We have developed a very close friendship in the almost three years we have known each other. We met online on a forum and hit it off and in 2006 I flew to the UK and met her in person. She returned the favour in April of 2007by coming to visit me in Canada and now I am once again off to spend time with her in England.

Even though we are not able to see each other in person very much we have continued to develop a strong friendship and we usually chat everyday on msn. All I can say is thank God for technology for without it we would never have met.

Cassie is an integral part of my life, as she supports me and lets me vent when I need to and is always willing to lend a helping hand if need be. Friendship is important for your children too and if you have concerns that your child may be having problems making friends there is a lot that you can do to remedy that situation. Check out our website at kidsgoals.com for parenting tips on helping your children to make friends.




Happy Parenting,
Monicka

No comments:

Labels