Monday, May 21, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays :)

I woke up early this morning and looked out the window and it is raining and kind of blah. I didn't post yesterday because it was my Mom's 82nd birthday and also the Victoria Day long weekend so and a lot of my family came up for the auspicious occasion. I decided to visit with them and take the day off.

 Even though it is a long weekend I am going to make sure to post today, as I know from experience that if I take too much time off of anything it is hard for me to get back on track again. That is the beauty about goal setting you decide on what you want to accomplish and you follow the steps you need to get to where you want to go - easy peasy lemon squeasy! Check out the goal ladder a fun " goal setting" aid for your children.

Soooo even though it is a rainy day and I would much rather crawl back into bed for a few more hours, I am going to resist the temptation and do a bit of work for the KidsGoals.com website. After all June is around the corner and I have set a goal to send out the next Newsletter and it's going to be GREAT!!!

So if you haven't signed up for it come by KidsGoals for a visit we would love to see you :) 

No comments:

Labels