Monday, May 07, 2012

I Have an Attitude of Gratitude!!

I woke up this morning and the sky was blue and the sun was shining and I felt like all was right with my world-what an awesome feeling. I am soooo grateful for all of the help I had getting the website up and running. I have an amazing web guy and his perseverance and dedication made it happen.

I am getting great feed back from some of the readers and getting more likes on face book which is awesome. I have so many great ideas for the upcoming months centred on "goal setting for children" and also for adults. My goal was to get the new site up and running and having accomplished that I am over-the-moon happy!!

So come check us out and sign up for the newsletter which I will be sending out in the next week :)

Happy Parenting - Have you hugged your kids today :)

No comments:

Labels