Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day :)

Hey all you amazing Moms out there.

 It is Mother's Day in North America and I am having a bit of a late start today as I languished in bed just a little longer than usual - how awesome was that!!! Anyway, the weather is gorgeous and I have been told by my kids in no uncertain terms I cannot do anything today!!! No worries there, I will follow those orders happily.

 Just an update on yesterdays soccer game. The boys were amazing and were up by two goals in the first half and ended up losing 3-2 Not too shabby!!! It was so good for their morale as everyone keeps reiterating how unfair it is for them but...that did not deter them. Good lesson for all of us when we come across something that seems monumental at the time - perseverance will get you where you want to go - don't EVER give up!!!

Have an Awesome Day!!!
If you haven't checked out the new KidsGoals site and signed up for the newsletter why not stop by for a visit we would LOVE to see you :)

No comments:

Labels