Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Exciting News!!!!!

Hello Valued Readers and KidsGoals.com subscribers!
I have been very busy since my last post working on the NEW and IMPROVED KidsGoals.com website. We are launching in a few days so  stop by for a visit as soon as I post the URL. The parenting blog will also be coming from the website and eventually this blog will be phased out.

If you have been a follower of the website and blog you are aware that Cassie, my dearest friend and partner in the website, passed away suddenly in December 2010 :( After a lot of contemplation I realized that I needed to continue with the website in her honour. It is what she truly would have wanted and I am honoured to do just that. So much exciting news to share about the launch and will keep you posted as we gear up for it.

You can also like us on Face Book and follow us on twitter now and will be able to share articles with your friends and family with a touch of a button. We are also going to offer more competitions in the near future with lots of GREAT PRIZES but you have to sign up for the free newsletter for entry.

So stay tuned for the exciting launch of the new KidsGoals.com


No comments:

Labels