Monday, June 12, 2006

Goal Setting with Children - is it rare?

Hi everyone,

I am wondering how many parents nowadays actually do set goals with their kids. Is it rare or common?

The importance of goal setting is pretty much common knowledge these days, I think.

I know for sure I wish my parents had taught me how to set goals when I was little! I think I could have achieved much more, much sooner, if the importance of using goal setting and other related techniques was passed on to me when I was small enough to absorb it to the extent that I was using it almost without thinking. A bit like brushing your teeth, it's no effort because you've always done it, day in and day out. Wouldn't it be great if goal setting could come that naturally!

I would love to hear from all you parents out there about whether you use goal setting with your children or not, and if so what success you've encountered.

Happy goal setting with your kids!

Cassie

KidsGoals

No comments:

Labels