Saturday, August 18, 2007

Exercises for babies / kid exercise

If you like sarcastic humor, you might have a giggle when you read this book review: http://www.artybees.co.nz/bizarre-book-pages/everyhome-exercises-for-your-baby.htm

I happened across it while randomly surfing the internet and it brought back memories for me! I remembered finding this very book in the library when I was 13 years old and my brother was just a baby. I thought it was super and used to do daily little exercises with him, "bicycling" his tiny legs and helping him do mini-situps!

The person writing the review has a very good point right at the end though: "If you have ever had kids or even babysat, you'd know you generally can't keep the little guys still, all you have to do is turn your back for one moment and they're gone."

Gotta laugh!

For less tongue-in-cheek ideas on exercise for kids and babies, you might be more interested in Exercise for Kids on the Kids Goals website.

No comments:

Labels