Thursday, January 13, 2011

With Much Sadness :((


Hello Readers of the kidsgoals newsletter, visitors to the site and any kidsgoals blog readers. It is with much sadness that I am informing you of the sudden passing of my dearest friend and my partner in kidsgoals, my darling Cassie. She passed away suddenly at the end of December 2010, and I miss her terribly. I will however continue with the website and the newsletter in her memory as I truly believe she would have wanted that.

Please bear with me as I muddle through with the newsletter. It will be late January before I will be able to send it out. I have to learn all the technical stuff on my own - Cassie was without a doubt the technical wizard in this partnership.

That is about all I am able to say for now.

RIP my sweet angel you are loved and missed beyond measure.

Monicka

No comments:

Labels